VEX

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

July 06 Monthly Challenge

I've been completely negligant, negligent?, whatevs, anyway, I'm sorry. I have a ton of pictures, movies, and information to add, but unfortunaltey I leave for Canadia tomorrow to look at particle accelerators so I have to pack. As soon as I get back I will be posting tons of stuff. It's time for a new MONTHLY CHALLENGE.

Since I'll be gone here is the monthly challenge for July.

Robot Walker

You must build a robot that can move without the use of wheels, treads, or something akin to it. So you cannot just have the axles attached to the motors and have the axels moving. You may not use balloons to power your robot, or any non vex parts except for rubber bands, deodorant, and a note book. It must be able to cover the distance of at least one foot. The faster the better.

June '06 Unclaimed Balloon Popper
May ’06 Unclaimed Egg Pickup
April ’06 Riley McArdle Quarter Pickup

1 Comments:

  • I just bought a VEX system. Built the Square bot with my son (he's 4).

    I have some pictures of it I plan on posting as well. Next step? Find a way to mix LEGO Mindstorms and VEX Robotics.

    When the pictures are up, you can view them at: http://www.brick-labs.com/

    By Blogger Eric, at 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home