VEX

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

May 06 Monthly Challenge

Well nobody sent me any emails, and I checked my spam folder, so there is no winner for April's challenge. However, somebody can still win it, <-- the first person to send me an email with a picture of a robot that looks like it might be able to do it. Remember, send it to my email adress nathan.bixler@gmail.com .

Anyway, for this months challenge, (and I promise that this is the last challenge for a while that involves picking stuff up), you must pick up an egg.

The Rules

You must do it in under 5 seconds.
The closest you may start from the egg must be 6 inches.
You may not crack the egg.
You may not trap the egg against a wall, chair, step, etc. The egg must be at least three feet from anything except for the robot.

Get those emails into me. And the April 06 Monthly Challenge is still available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home