VEX

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Further Explanation

I have several requests for the monthly challenges.
Please include as much of the following information as you feel you want to. First Name, Last Name, Location, Age, How long you've been with robotics, etc.

You must include a technical description and a picture of your robot.

If you are able to do it in autonomous mode you get bonus points. If I am given two robots, one that does the task in autonomous, and the other doesn't, unless the non autonomous one rocks my socks, and the autonomous one doesn't, the autonomous one will probably win. But please, build a robot that can do it without autonomous first. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

3 Comments:

  • Just found your site,
    I was wondering if you will have any programming samples in EasyC available. I'm building a lifesize R2D2 and using Vex to control him.
    But need more info on the Optical sensor.
    Calvin
    www.tomsr2.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Calvin Thomas, at 1:29 PM  

  • Got my ultrasonics working, I was programming it wrong.
    I now need to figure out these encoders. I understand how the hardware works, But not the software.
    I see the encoder count as I manually move the motor, But how do you set the motor to turn to a cretain spot.
    Calvin

    By Blogger Calvin Thomas, at 9:32 AM  

  • You should add an RSS or ATOM tag to your blog so people can subscribe to it.

    By Blogger michael, at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home